- Entrepreneur will be exempted from performing audit as most once it meets at least 2 of the following criteria:
- Total annual revenue of not more than $10 million
- Total gross assets as at the end of the financial reporting period of not more than $10 million.
- Total number of employees as at the end of the financial year of not more than 50.
The good news is most start-up companies falls under this group.
Setting a Business in Singapore Checklist
- Incorporation – Register a Business takes not more than 24 hours with EBOS
- Corporate Secretarial – 12 months complimentary company secretarial services with EBOS
- Nominee Directors- You need to have at least one local director who is an ordinary resident of Singapore to set up a private limited company
- Registered Office – Unlimited scanning of letters to your Dropbox/email when you start using our address as your registered office
- Local Manpower – CPF accounts and HR software will be implemented upon 1st employee acquired.
- Employment Pass – EP will be processed after your company is set up.
- Intellectual Property – Led by our legal expert partner, your trademark will be done in the most efficient way.
EBOS Cloud Accountants guide you through every stages in setting up a business.
Call us for a chat.