- Only one person can access the software at a time.
- Simple Accounting software can be cheap but it is not expendable.
- You need to manage backups yourself. It’s a pain and time consuming and you may forget to do it.
- Lots of invoices and documents. to file and maintain.
- Reports and figures are often outdated since only one person can access at a time.
- You need to regularly update your software. Software provider may charge you for every update.
THE ADVANTAGES OF CLOUD ACCOUNTING
Getting started with cloud accounting is easy. In just a few clicks and you are good to go. There’s nothing to install, no server to maintain, no extra manpower requires back up the data on periodically basic
- You have your finances always on the go.
- You can work together with colleagues and accountants, just like an ERP but at a fraction of the cost.
- Everyone has access to the latest figures and documents at all times.
- You never need to update software anymore. Service providers do it for free.
- Back up is all done in the background and server are properly maintained so you can be sure your data is safe.
- There’s no big upfront investment to be made. Cost can start as little as NIL with trial to test your user experience.