What Is Authorised Share Capital?
What Is Issued Share Capital?
How do I increase my paid-up capital?
1. Inject the necessary capital into your company bank account and send us a copy of the bank statement showing the capital injection.
2. Upon receipt of the proof of capital injection, we will prepare the following documents that are required to be lodged with the corporate authorities:
- Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM)
- Ordinary Resolutions (Authority to Issue Shares)
- Directors' Resolutions (Allotment of Shares)
- Application of Shares
- Share Certificates
3. Upon obtaining your signature on the above documents, we will be able to lodge them with ACRA and get an update company profile showing the revised paid up capital for your Singapore company.
4. After you have injected the money into your company as paid-up capital, you can start using it towards business purposes. There is no lockup period as such.
Can I increase my paid-up capital if I do not inject cash into the bank capital?
Yes! Call us for more details. We will take a look at your accounts before we can advise in details.
A Power team lead by WAHM (Work at Home Mum) turned FTWM (Full Time Working Mum) in 2014 so that she can provide more for her family and keep herself sane at the same time. Elisha and her power team wants to help more Momtrepreurers & Dadtrepreuerers to Join us !
Hotline : 8366 3660 / 9228 0270
Cloud Team : 6251 8280
Email : email@example.com